No matter where we live, our skin deals with environmental aggressors daily.These pollutants can stress our skin and may generate free radicals that can cause oxidative damage and lead to visible skin ageing. What’s worse, the more pollution we are exposed to, the more free radicals there are which can cause even further damage.
It’s common wellness wisdom that getting plenty of rest is a must for feeling and looking our best. As we’re drifting in dreamland, our body is busy recouping from the toll of the day – and our skin is no different. Now, with the new NeoStrata® CORRECT range, you can make the most of your downtime.
The CORRECT range has a collection of products that contain potent antiaging ingredients such as Retinol, Hyaluronic Acid, Peptides and Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) to target specific ageing issues like visible lines and wrinkles, refines skin’s texture and evens skin tone.
The perfect time for skin renewal is when you sleep, and this overnight antioxidant treatment targets the lack of radiance, rough texture and stressed skin due to daily environmental aggressors by working with skin’s natural circadian rhythm in two ways:
- RECOVERY overnight:
- Polyhydroxy Acids (8%): Renews skin through gentle exfoliation revealing fresh layers for radiant skin. PHA’s have skin barrier building properties to increase overall skin health.
- FORTIFY for the next day:
- Antioxidant Lilac Plant Cell Extract: Targets visible damage that increases with pollution; quenches free radicals with powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Hydration Blend (Amino Acid and Evening Primrose Oil): Hydrates and supports skin’s moisture barrier with comfort overnight that brings the skin’s lipid layer ratio into balance and supports skin’s wound healing ability.
How to use:
In the evening, massage a thin layer of gel-cream onto a clean face. Allow to absorb into skin overnight. Apply nightly.
Dry Skin, Normal Skin, Oily Skin, Sensitive Skin
This potent complex delivers 0.3% pure, stabilized Retinol along with NeoGlucosamine and Hyaluronic Acid to synergistically intensify the skin’s hydrating matrix for a firmer look. It targets the skin’s hydrating matrix to reduce the look of fine lines and coarse wrinkles.
How to apply:
In the evening, apply to clean skin once or twice weekly, working up to every day as tolerated.
Dry Skin, Normal Skin, Oily Skin
Retinol Caution: If you have very dry skin, rosacea, or eczema, or using oral or topical medications for your skin, please consult with your GP or dermatologist before starting a retinol cream. During pregnancy or breastfeeding, you should avoid using retinol.
This potent eye cream targets the appearance of fine lines, crepiness and dark circles under the delicate eye area. Formulated with 0.05% pure, stabilized retinol, this powerful skincare ingredient encourages skin renewal for a brighter, firmer, and smoother undereye appearance.
- 0.05% Retinol: diminishes visible lines and crepey skin
- NeoGlucosamine: gently exfoliates and fades the appearance of discoloration
- Diminishes visible fine lines and crepiness
- Brightens the appearance of dark circles
- Fades the appearance of discoloration
- Promotes skin’s natural turnover process
How To Apply:
At night, apply a pea-sized amount to your ring finger. Using ring finger, gently pat around the eye area until the cream disappears
NeoStrataSA | #NeoStrataGlow | #TheSkinOfMyDreams
All of the NeoStrata® products are available online at DermaStore and from selected Aesthetic Medical Practitioners and medi-spas nationwide.
This article was shared from Elvee Consultancy.