We are a unique and distinctive
digital marketing agency based
in Cape Town, South Africa.
DMN or better known as the Default Mode Network is a large scale brain network of interacting regions that have activity correlated with each other.
DMN is mostly active when your brain is at a wakeful rest, such as during daydreaming and mind-wandering. Humans have feelings, they daydream, they wish, they hope, they think, they wonder and they reflect.
DMN plays a role when:
- Recalling events that happened in the past
- Envisioning events that might happen in the future
- Story comprehension, understanding and remembering a narrative
- Understanding the emotions of other people and empathising with their feelings
- Social evaluations and reflecting on important social characteristics and status of a group
- Theory of Mind: Thinking about the thoughts of others and what they might or might not know
As a Digital Marketing Agency, we truly aspire to apply these aspects to attribute mental states and analyse social interactions by recollecting memories and events to reflect on the past and plan for the future.
When working so closely with our clients, we take into consideration their thoughts, what they might or might not know. We are always transparent, supplying all the information needed for a successful project or campaign. In conclusion: when emotions are considered, basic human needs are met.
We develop brands, concepts & strategies that demand understanding of human intentions, beliefs & desires.
Meet the team
Co-founder & Strategic Director
Co-founder & Creative Director
Social Media & Project Manager