Social media provides a powerful tool for outreach: Companies can share stories, talk about events or offers, or discuss services or solutions with interested customers or potential clients. But not every small business has set aside the time and money to establish an online strategy or presence.
Below, 12 Forbes Agency Council members share their top tips for small companies to improve their social media presence.
1. Listen To Customers Rather Than Promote
2. Make A Commitment to Social Media
3. Establish A Goal Before Moving
4. Focus Your Efforts On Select Networks
5. Automate Your Social Media Strategy
6. Batch Social Media Tasks
7. Establish An Internal Team
8. Start By Following Other Leaders
9. Structure A Content Calendar
10. Remember: Passion Helps Generate Content
11. Monitor Your Channels To Stay Engaged
12. Don’t Try To Be All Things To All People
Read the full article here.